Being passionately in love with a significant other is very common during the first few months and years of a relationship. However, over time, the flicker ceases to sizzle, and both partners are stuck in a monotonous relationship that has gone way past the honeymoon phase. Where did all the passion went to? What happened to the knot in the stomach upon seeing your partner? Charlotte escorts in London vixens tries to investigate why this happens.
Passion keeps the relationship alive. It gives both partners a feeling of eagerness and excitement in being with each other. However, due to some reasons, it seems to fade after some time.
Escorts in London know relationship experts claim that after one to three years, the spark in a relationship starts to disappear. Partners find themselves losing the eagerness and excitement which is commonly at its highest peak during the start of the relationship. This is usually replaced by feelings of over familiarity and a sense of monotony as interactions become repetitious and boring.
Escorts in London think the loss of passion can be attributed to a lot of reasons.
1. Knowing your partner “too much.”Although knowing your partner right down to the core might be a good thing, feelings of over familiarity also has a way of getting in between your relationship.
Thinking that you know your partner way too much takes away the element of surprise that once got you drawn to your significant other. That one thing that used to make you feel interested in your partner when both of you first met now becomes a thing of the past.
Unpredictability has a way of spicing things up not only in the bedroom, but also in your daily interactions. When things get too familiar, boredom can seep in.
2. Experiencing pent-up anger and hatred.You just can’t seem to get over the time when you and your partner had a big fight over some issues on jealousy. Plus, there’s this fact about your partner being insensitive to your needs.
Whatever the reason for the misunderstanding, any form of anger and hatred that has been shut down and repressed can eventually go out into the open, expressing itself in the form of coldness and withdrawal.
3. Losing a sense of taking care of your own self. Being in relationship for too long makes you feel comfortable in your own skin – to the point where you no longer bother looking after your own self. You quit going to the gym, you wear unsightly clothes at home, you miss putting on your favorite perfume.
Remember the days when you used to wear sexy lingerie to tease your partner? Or the time when you would spend hours at the gym just to achieve the right figure? Well, making sure you look attractive and appealing on the outside makes you feel empowered and sexy. This in turn, spices up your partner’s interest. And of course, it directly affects passion in all sense of the word.
4. Not having the energy to do exciting things in the bedroom.Going home to loads of screaming and hyperactive kids can drain your energy after a busy day at work. Plus, not to mention changing the diapers and completing household chores can also add up to the toil.
With everything else at home and at work taking up too much of your time and effort, you are left with no energy reserved for doing naughty things in the bedroom. Being tired leaves you no time to bond with your partner. Plus, sex becomes a chore. Eventually, the passion starts to break and die down a little. You should try and break the sex barrier with your partner before you resort to a low cost prostitute. Or you could book outcall escorts to talk and about it and flirt a little if that makes you feel better.
5. Being disillusioned. Remember the first time you met your partner and you were totally amazed by their different level of awesomeness? Over time, you and your partner share different experiences which eventually brings out your traits, personalities and differences.
You realize that they aren’t completely what you think of them to be. This, together with a realization that your partner isn’t as perfect as you think, leads you to a feeling of being disillusioned and disinterested. You eventually lose the level of passion you once felt.
6. Not exerting effort into the relationship. Not doing the things you and your partner used to do can be a serious deal breaker over time. If going out on dates and travelling to romantic getaways becomes a thing of the past, then, it wouldn’t be surprising to experience the passion dying a slow death.
One of the many things that made your partner fell in love with you is your ability to show and make them feel that they are special. The simple things such as whispering sweet words, expressing loving gestures, kissing your partner goodbye and even taking them out on special dates have a way of keeping the spark alive.
When these things get forgotten, your partner eventually feels unloved, rejected and insecure.
7. Not doing special things together. Not sharing the same activities that both you and your partner used to enjoy can eventually leave the relationship feel forgotten and unimportant.
Charlotte escorts say remember the time you and your partner used to go biking at the park every week or watching some movies at the cinema every chance that you get? The feeling of sharing the same activities has a way of improving the bond between you and your partner.
No matter how busy both of you are, always find some time to share these activities together. This will eventually make both of you relive the moments you used to enjoy and cherish, helping you recall the moments when you were at the peak of your passion.
8. Failing to come up with newer, more exciting ways. Too much of the same thing becomes boring. This is especially true when it comes to the bedroom. Trying out the same position and doing the usual naughty stuffs over and over again loses the spark of the moment.
Charlotte escorts believe you should reinvent and spend some time figuring out newer ways to please your partner. This will eventually make the flame come alive in and outside the bedroom.
Passion drives the relationship to an exciting hilt even if you and your partner have been together for a long time. Without it, things get boring and uninteresting. If left untreated, it may eventually leave the relationship feeling more like a drag than an exciting experience meant to be shared with the person you love.
Escorts in London believe you should try these steps before you give it up. If the relationship has truly fizzled out then you can always book outcall escorts for paid companionship with girls from charlotte escorts in London.