Sexual role play activities have been in the escort industry for as long as people have been able to use their creative imaginations. Most often than not, encounters that engage erotic plots and fictional characters can become very enjoyable once a client is thrilled about them. However, most clients do not have unique thoughts for role-play scenarios. Usually, they ask for traditional fantasies such as teacher/student, doctor/nurse, boss/secretary, nurse/patient, and athlete/cheerleader. While these role-playing activities are fun to act out, it can tire you very quickly as an escort. in the extract below there are tips that can help role playing easier:
…2. Do some research. Consider this the funnest homework assignment ever. Look at pictures, flip through books, watch porn or movies, Google ideas you’ve always been curious about…
…6. Consider the conversation foreplay. “The more conversation you have, the more planning you do, the more you’ll know what to expect,” Beneteau says. That will help you enjoy the experience overall.
7. Approach it as an experiment. If you invest too much in making it the BEST sex ever, you can set yourself up for disappointment. Instead, consider it playing a game and then use what worked to plan the next time.
8. Start with little things. You don’t have to start with a full-blown fantasy sequence with costumes and everything. Start with a few simple things. Here are just a few examples from Burton: Speak with a sexy accent or voice, try on a headband with ears or a tiara or a wig, give yourself a new name, try a bold red lipstick or dramatic cat eye makeup, try new lingerie and long gloves (men can get try costumes too, like a vest without shirt, or a hat). Read aloud a passage from a book or poem, get into dirty talk, and use a vocabulary you don’t usually use.
9. Pick a scenario you both like. If you want to go with a whole scenario, Kirk suggests choosing one “that is familiar so that you will both feel comfortable.” Some of her suggestions include professor/student, handyman/stay-at-home mom, masseuse/client, escort/client, mistress/slave, movie/book scenes a la Fifty Shades of Grey.
10. Be careful with power exchanges. Speaking of Fifty Shades … “In true role play, the person in the submissive role has the real power,” says Beneteau. “Before undertaking a power exchange role-play, decide who is going to be what role, and what activities are allowed, and which are not.”
11. Give it 15 minutes. Kirk recommends sticking to an idea for at least this long. “If by the end it just doesn’t feel right for either of you, perhaps try doing something else, but if it does work, the action will probably go on a lot longer to the desired conclusion — if you know what I mean.”
12. Keep your sense of humor. “A little chuckle here and there is normal,” says Kirk. “After all, you are both seeing one another like you never have.” Burton agrees. You want to lead with passion, but “work laughter and humor into it.”
13. It’s an experiment, not a performance. Likewise, don’t worry about getting it just right. “Just try to connect with one another,” Kirk advises. “Trust that the dialogue will come to you if you can get over the first couple of opening lines. It’s okay to be nervous. A little bit of nerves adds to the overall excitement and spontaneity.”
14. Debrief afterwards. All three of our experts agree that this is an important part of role-play. Talk about what worked and what didn’t. “If it makes both of you feel more secure, decide not to share this tryst with others,” Kirk says. “Keeping this private may not only give you permission to have less inhibitions about your role-playing, but it may also create a little titillation by making it all the more taboo.”
Credits: 14 Tips for Role-Playing With Your Husband Without Feeling Awkward – The Stir
In order to battle old ideas over role-playing activities with clients, it is best to have a long list of probable role-playing scenarios for a client to choose from. You can consider some of the few ideas to add zing to your encounters:
* Adventure themes
Tarzan and Jane can be a lot of fun, as well as it can be wildly exciting to play out with your client. As an escort, you will play out as Jane and you will be allowing your Tarzan (client) to despoil you and “vandalize” over your ravishing body and beauty. You can play up afraid of Tarzan at the start and overcome it with passion, allowing him to drive you insane with animal enthusiasm. If Jane and Tarzan is not your thing, then you can think of another scenario such as a native and islander or any other comic book-based role play scenarios such as Batman/Catwoman or Superman/Lois Lane.
* Animal role play
This can be very fun like playing barrel of monkeys. This type of role playing activity is considered as one of the fastest growing subsets of people who engage in role playing encounters. Commonly, one participant will take the animal part and mimic attitudes of the specie, while the other will act as the trainer, owner or groomer. As an escort, you may want to use animal costumers to realize their imaginations. When a couple regards participating in animal role playing, they are more open to exploring hunting possibilities such as exhibitionism, bondage, fetishism, training, and other stuff. The most popular role playing animals include cats, dogs, and horses.
* Character in uniform
Role playing activities in encounters that involve any character in uniform can be very hot and steamy for both clients and escorts. The client can act as a fireman who will act out as rescuing you. In return of the rescuing act, he will ask for sexual favors as repayment. You can also play out as a policeman and a criminal offender, where the client (policeman) can insist that you (speeder) can pay her fines by performing sexual favors and other extreme gratification. There are several characters in uniform you can play out in roles, which can excite your encounter as clients and escorts.
* Fitness-related characters
These characters also give excitement to most clients and escorts during encounters. You can pick up yoga instructor character acting as bending his student in all kinds of sexy directions. You can also choose other fitness-related characters such as lifeguards, fitness trainer, lifeguards, and professional athletes whichever will get you and your client get excited.